November 11, 2015 – Redeemed!

Today’s Translation: Holman Christian Standard Bible | Weekly Video: Let My People Go! (Psalm 81)

“I heard an unfamiliar language: “I relieved his shoulder from the burden; his hands were freed from carrying the basket. You called out in distress, and I rescued you; answered you from the thundercloud. I tested you at the waters of Mariah.” – Psalm 81:6-7

Live It Out!

One of the main reasons we worship God is because of what He has done for us (namely salvation). Through the blood of Christ, we are redeemed in both body and spirit. Just as Israel had a covenant with God, we too are called to worship the only God who deserves to be worshiped.



from Paradigm Shift Ministries http://ift.tt/1RS1lCk
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commanded to Love | March 3, 2018

You Are My Witnesses – November 18, 2015