Blessings – February 13, 2016

Today’s Translation: The Amplified Bible | Weekly Video: Staying Humble (1 Kings 3:3-14)

“I have also given you what you have not asked, both wealth and honor, so that there will not be anyone equal to you among the kings, for all your days. If you walk in My ways, keeping My statutes and My commandments, as your father David did, then I will lengthen your days.” – 1 Kings 3:13-14 (AMP)

Live It Out!

God blesses those who walk in His ways and live their lives as testaments to His grace and goodness. Now, we may never achieve the wealth or splendor of Solomon, but we have something so much greater to look forward to – eternal life! Our blessing comes through the blood of Jesus, the Son of God Himself! Unfortunately, Solomon would let his heart wander. Let us remain focused on living every aspect of our lives in honor of the One who gave us life.



from Paradigm Shift Ministries http://ift.tt/1Qdw3te
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commanded to Love | March 3, 2018

You Are My Witnesses – November 18, 2015