Before the Beginning – June 9, 2016

Today’s Translation: The Message | Weekly Video: United We Stand (John 17:20-26)

“Father, I want those you gave me to be with me, right where I am, so they can see my glory, the splendor you gave me, having loved me long before there ever was a world.” – John 17:24 (MSG)

Live It Out!

One God, three persons for all of eternity. We are called to be one as the Father, Son and Spirit have been one since before creation. This is made possible through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit – our bodies are now God’s holy temple. Together, as the Church, we are to radiate the glory of God through the way we love and serve each other. Live your life in the presence of God, and let His radiance in you grow as you grow closer to His Son.



from Paradigm Shift Ministries http://ift.tt/1regciy
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loved by God – June 8, 2016