Sent by God – June 6, 2016

Today’s Translation: New Living Translation | Weekly Video: United We Stand (John 17:20-26)

“I am praying not only for these disciples but also for all who will ever believe in me through their message. I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one— as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me.” – John 17:20-21 (NLT)

Live It Out!

On the night He was betrayed, Jesus not only prayed for His disciples but also for all of His future followers to be one as He and the Father are one. What Jesus is calling for is a type of unity that transcends everything else. It is by our radical love and unity that the world will known Jesus was sent by God (and by extension, us as well). The Father sent the Son. The Son sent the Spirit. And the Spirit sends us. Let’s go forward together!



from Paradigm Shift Ministries http://ift.tt/1UCvdoC
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loved by God – June 8, 2016