Trusting in God’s Plan – October 25, 2016

Today’s Translation: The Voice Bible | Weekly Video: Abram’s Heir (Genesis 15:1-21)

Abram: Eternal Lord, what could You possibly give to me that would make that much of a difference in my life? After all, I am still childless, and Eliezer of Damascus stands to inherit all I own. Since You have not given me the gift of children, my only heir will be one of the servants born in my household.” – Genesis 15:2-3 (VOICE)

Live It Out!

Abram responded to God’s call with a great amount of faith, but even the greatest of heroes can experience seasons of doubt. God had promised to make an old man (with a barren wife) into a father of many nations, but here he is still childless. When God puts a desire into our hearts, we tend to focus on the immediate future. However, often times, God plants those desires in us ahead of time in order for us to grow and mature before our time comes. We must trust in God’s plan and in His perfect timing. God keeps His promises!



from Paradigm Shift Ministries http://ift.tt/2ed8AHx
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commanded to Love | March 3, 2018